Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Children to nag adults through CCTV

What a load of complete and utter bloody nonsense.



I can just picture the scene :



A warm Summer's evening. Several drunken young people leave a pub and speak loudly to one-another (as drunks do because many of their brains' activities are depressed and they can't hear properly). Someone cracks a joke at the expense of another of the group. The target of the joke drops his trousers and moons his abuser.



The vigilantes who are watching the cameras play some silly recording of a child saying something daft like 'Please don't moon people, it's very rude and upsetting'.



Within 13-and-a-half seconds, the entire group are mooning the camera, laughing uproariously and creating a real disturbance, becoming aggressive as each further silly imprecation is played at them and, finally, starting a fight with some stupid security guards or some Police who appear at the scene, or smashing some car windows in anger at being told off by some faceless, twattish bureaucrat hiding beind a child's voice.



So, 'fixing' the problem with silly voice recordings leads to a near-riot.



Reeeeeeeeally cool.



BTW, WTF is a 'co-ordinator of respect'?



Do I need my respect co-ordinated?



Will my legs break or my hands fall off if I wobble about using unco-ordinated respect?



What a completely, utterly, totally stupid job title. I bet the holder's an absolute silly-billy. (See Moderated Language for why I'm trying to be polite).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home