Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Wales 60

BBC Wales has created a panel of 60 people (1 per Assembly seat), the Wales 60, who will be interviewed for radio or TV about their views on Welsh politics and how they think the parties' election campaigns for the Welsh Assembly are proceeding.



I am a member of the Wales 60 for South Wales West (see link in title).



I will be attending my first Wales 60 event, the Lib-Dems' manifesto launch at the Wales Millennium Centre tomorrow, Thursday 5th April.



I'm looking forward to being able to give my views on politics and politicians and will post a report some time tomorrow.



I'll also be attending a sort of Welsh Any Questions at the National Waterfront Museum, Swansea on Sunday, 15th April and may, if I'm lucky, get to ask the panel a question, so I'm thinking hard about which of my favourite political topics I should prepare some questions about. I'll post about that event on 16th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home