Monday, October 23, 2006

wearing religious symbols in public

in case anyone misinterprets the reason i posted my last thing - i don't intend to have a go at anyone about wearing religious symbols in public.



people can wear what the fuck they please; they just shouldn't expect me to show them special 'respect' or, indeed, even acknowledge the fact that they're wearing them, 'cos as far as i'm concerned, showing you're a religionist marks you out as an idiot, deserving the 'special' treatment that schools reserve for 'under-achieving' children - remedial education to disabuse you of your silly ideas.



several commentators seem to be having a go as muslims, in particular, for wearing religious symbols in public. but what strikes me as odd is that they're particularly having a go as some muslim women for wearing veils of different types.



this is really sexist.



do these same people have a go at the near 100% of male office workers who wear that stupidest of items - the tie?



where the fuck did such a stupid item of clothing originate?



it looks to me like a willy extension - 'look at me, my cock reaches all the way up to my throat - and it's covered in flowers!!!!'



how fucking stupid.



you may guess from this that i refuse to wear ties. i have a huge collection of them, given me by many people, but i won't wear the cunting things except when i wish to appear particularly dumb, wearing a vilely coloured one along with that other sign of human male idiocy - the 'business suit'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home