Thursday, March 20, 2003

i'm now at more risk of a terrorist attack than at any time in my life.



thanks, tony.



your absolutely unprincipled waging of an illegal war against iraq has now made me a sitting duck.



clever fucker, ain't ya?



even if, as your cheap propaganda is trying to suggest, the iraqi army desert in droves in order to avoid immolation, the muslim world now hates the u.k. and the many terrorist who use islam as an excuse for their actions will now be turning their guns and bombs on me and my kids.



the fact that i did not, do not and will not support this war doesn't stop me or my kids being a target.



blair, apart from anything else, you're just plain fucking incompetent: you're supposed to keep us safe; you've failed, so resign, you cunt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home