Monday, November 18, 2002

First blog. Interested to see what I can find to write here.


Appalled by the Gov's handling of the fire-men's fire-fighter's
strike. Can't believe that Blair / Prescott can have failed to learn anything from
previous Govs' handling of public-servants' strikes. They seem to have failed to
notice that there's popular support for the strike and that pushing all this too
hard will lead to an anti-Gov backlash. Prescott's latest threat to send in troops
to grab fire-engines from the stations has completely missed the public mood and
will lead to very ugly, possibly Gov-toppling scenes. That might be good for a laugh -
the Gov-toppling, I mean.


Bush / Blair continue to rattle their sabres over Iraq. The scary thing is that those
sabres won't stay in their scabbards for too much longer. These two murderous bastards
are more than intent on attacking Iraq to "liberate" its oil into Western markets cheaply. I detest the fact that this is going to be done
with my money and in my name when I want absolutely fuck-all to do with their mindless
cruelty.



I still wonder at the British public's complete inability to elect a Prime Minister with
even the tinyest hint of humanity or humility in him/her.



I can only believe that Blair has his head stuck so firmly up Bush's arse because Bush has
made it clear what'll happen if Blair doesn't support him - early destruction of the UK
under a hail of US nuclear weapons. Same goes for the spineless bastards in the UN Security
Council. If they'd all stand up to the racist, fascist, brainless cunt, he couldn't fight
them all at the same time, could he?. Twat.


Bush will definitely find an excuse to attack Iraq. If the weapons inspectors find nothing
incriminating, Bush'll say it was all hidden before the inspectors got there and will bomb
the place. If they find anything, he'll bomb the place. I hate that smirking, moronic,
dyslexic, twat. His face always reminds me of a chimp that's just had a particularly
satisfying shit and I'm certain that his mind is at about the same level of evolution.


If any member of my family, especially one of my children, gets hurt because of this war,
I'll become a fucking terrorist myself and it won't be Saddam I'm gunning for - it'll be
Blair / Bush / Annan and their gutless supporters in their respective Govs.


US's Democrats, though extremely right-wing by my reckoning of politics, seem to have made a reasonably
good choice as their new minority House leader, Nancy Pelosi. For a US politician, she
seems fairly sound and may be just what the elecorate over there need - to show them just
how fascistic their current gov is.


Everywhere I look at work there's some new crap about 'standards'. ISO-this, ISO-that,
ISO-the-fucking-other, but nowhere do I see anything other than a means of employing ever-more
people in the standards-engineering industry. I keep looking for the bit that'll make my job
easier, but it gets harder and harder as these, the hard-of-thinking, invent more and more
proposterous ways of making us all do our jobs their way.



I have something to say to anyone who works in the standards industry - fuck off out of my
life and get a real job, you sad bastard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home